Friday, December 9, 2011

Post #1 and the Green Bay Packers

What up guys. My first blog post ever, hope you all enjoy it and keep coming back.

Well the Green Bay Packers are 12-0 and are basically a lock to finish the regular season 16-0. The Giants were their real last test. The Raiders and Chiefs suck too much to be real threats, the Bears were playing excellent football... until Jay Cutler and Matt Forte got hurt. The Lions are the Lions, they're playing to stupid and too undisciplined to be a real threat, and while you still have to worry about Megatron, there's nobody else on that offense that scares people.

Will the Packers finish 19-0? Probably.

But stick around, in my next couple posts, I'm gonna talk about who I think has the best shot to upset the Packers, in both the NFC and AFC.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

3 comments:

  1. "Will the Packers finish 19-0? Probably."

    Care to mark your words??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want too soo bad, but look at New England in '07. The quality of your opponent goes up ALOT in the playoffs, so I don't know for certain they will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think. Baltimore or the pats could handle the pack. No nfc team will beat them. Maybe saints.

    ReplyDelete